Need a keynote? A presenter?
An expert to speak on camera?
I'd love to.
If you've got a group that needs some one-on-one attention, high-fives and tough love when it comes to their careers, their job searches or any other career-oriented topic ...
If you're a media outlet that needs someone who can pontificate on career/job search matters (in a way that won't cause your viewers/listeners to die orf boredom or change the channel) ... I'm happy to oblige.
Topics I know well:
- How to Stop Sucking at Your Job Search
- Why You Need a Ridiculously Awesome Resume (and how to craft one)
- How to Use Your Cover Letter to Your Massive Strategic Advantage
- Why You Need Social Media for Today's Job Search
- 9 Things You're Doing Wrong On LinkedIn (and How to Fix Them)
- How to Craft and Execute a Job Search Strategy
- What "Networking" Really Means (and how to do it)
- How to Pay the Bills "In the Meantime"
- How to Make the Leap from Corporate Stiff to Entrepreneur
- How to launch a Digital Entrepreneurship (business whose home base is a blog/website)
If you'd like me to quote you a price for either an onsite engagement, or a webinar/Skype presentation, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll cook up a plan (Stan).