Ridiculously Awesome LinkedIn Makeover
You look fabulous. Hell, you are fabulous. But is your LinkedIn profile flattering you in all the right ways?
If it's not, you could be missing out on all kinds of attention and valuable opportunities.
Just like your resume, your LinkedIn profile needs to brand you in a way that speaks directly to your target audience. It's not a list of everything you've ever done, it's not a job description.
Your LinkedIn profile is a marketing tool
Done well, it's a marketing tool that'll make you look incredible. (Done poorly, it’s a marketing tool that’ll make you look like, um, a tool.)
The Ridiculously Awesome LinkedIn Makeover is perfect for you if:
- You know recruiters and hiring managers use LinkedIn to find great talent, but you don't know how to best introduce and promote yourself through your LinkedIn profile.
- You have a LinkedIn, but you need some help punching up the WOW factor.
- People keep telling you all the incredible things they're doing through LinkedIn, but truthfully, you don't really know what you're doing.
- You noticed that your ex's new girlfriend looked at your profile (nosy), so now you completely must make yours 1,000x better than hers.
Your $429 investment buys you:
- A 15-30-minute phone consult with Jenny to discuss your goals, your plans and how we need to position and market you so that you attract the right people.
- A catchy, meaningful and optimized headline.
- A brilliant LinkedIn summary that spells out who you are, and why the world should care.
- Revised profile content, geared directly toward your target audience
- SEO optimization, a vanity URL, and tips on how to best use LinkedIn for career networking, and how to promote your page and your amazingness via LinkedIn.
- Turnaround time of 4-6 business days.
Questions as you consider? Check out our FAQs.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We no longer offer our LinkedIn Makeover as a standalone service. It is available, however, as part of our Whole Enchilada, El Presidente and Resume + LinkedIn Makeover bundled packages if you are interested.
You also may wish to check out our Ridiculously Awesome LinkedIn Kit.
If you have ANY questions (or would like a recommendation of another provider that we know and trust) please contact Karen Friesen at Karen@JobJenny.com. Thank you, and we hope to work with you!