Tired of being a cog in the machine? Check out the $100 Startup
I'll cut to the chase.
I launched my recruiting agency in large part because I was exhausted from being a cog in the machine of Corporate America. Certainly, I don't devalue the experience of working for a corporation, and I admire the heck out of plenty of companies here in the U.S.
The e-courses and e-books =
Better Blogging ($137 in value)
- Corbett Barr - Creating, Marketing, and Designing A Blog That Matters
- Susannah Conway - Blogging From The Heart (eBook version)
- Jonathan Mead -- Identifying Your Passion Module + Workbook
- Scott Dinsmore -- Live Off Your Passion (eBook version)
- Ashley Ambirge -- You Don't Need a Job, You Need Guts
- Men with Pens -- Freelancer Package: Write for the Web, Guest Posting Guide, Beyond Brick & Mortar
- Johnny B. Truant -- Tao of Awesome
- Marianne Elliot -- 30 Days of Courage (w/ Yoga Module)
- Pam Slim -- Ethical Selling That Works
- David Risley -- Double Your Ad Income
- Joshua Kaufman -- The Personal MBA Guide to Small Business Infrastructure
- Free The Apps -- How to Make iPhone Apps
- Brett Kelly -- Evernote Essentials
- Alyson Stanfield -- Turning Your Hobby into a Career (download & audio program)
- Chris Guillebeau -- Unconventional Guide to Publishing
It's time to bust a move.